Master Your Own Weight Loss
Weight gain, weight loss–the weight game treadmill, losing then gaining—over and over. Weight control is big business. There is no shortage of weight loss programs in America—a reflection of our futile effort to lose weight.
With so many of Cindy’s clients, weight loss just happens–even though it may not be the sole focus when they start. And if it doesn’t, then she will try to figure out why. Losing weight requires physiological, metabolic and psychologic changes, as well as understanding weight management in all phases: Losing weight, Maintaining weight, and Managing relapses. Although everyone is different regarding what works best for managing their own weight, Cindy’s weight loss principles include some key ingredients.
Keys to Life Long Weight Control:
- Eating the right balance of carbs, protein and fats– for you.
- Eating adequate fiber- type and amount.
- Maintaining healthy blood sugar, insulin and cortisol levels.
- Promoting a healthy GI tract.
- Controlling and monitoring inflammation.
- Redirecting your brain to want to make better choices.
- Timing of meals and snacks.
- Managing stress.
- Maintaining or gaining muscle.
- Moving: physical activity-type and amount.
Many of my clients tell me that years later they still remember my sessions and practice my tips to help them get through sticky times. If you are looking to drop a few pounds and to actually feel better– and are motivated to change your lifestyle but aren’t quite sure how to go about it— Join Nutrition To Fit You’s –Master Your Own Weight Loss. Cindy will arm you with the very best weight control toolbox. I have options for longer term monthly support, if needed. For more information about Cindy's weight loss services, email email@example.com or call 339-223-9468.